From: Holly Bostick <motub@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [Completely and totally OT] FVWM-Crystal...!!!
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:44:11
1 Mark Knecht schreef:
2 > On 9/28/05, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Great. Tried it. It worked fine and didn't upset Jack which means
5 >> my experiment goes on.
6 >>
7 >> This is working so much better for me than Gnome on my AMD64 box.
8 >> I'll have to go back and try the standard Gentoo kernel instead of
9 >> ck-sources.
10 >>
11 >> <snip>
12 >>
13 > In the end the xruns came back so FVWM-Crystal didn't magically solve
14 > my problems. (unfortunately...)
15 >
16 > My quest goes on. Now running 2.6.14-rc2-mm1, looking for
17 > 2.6.14-rc2-mm1-rt6
20 Am I the only one who doesn't know what are 'xruns'? Whatever they are,
21 it would seem that the problem can be minimized, but not eliminated by
22 choice of WM, but obviously we couldn't go any further in actually
23 eliminating them without knowing what they are (or at least I couldn't,
24 since I don't actually know what you're referring to).
25
26 Holly
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list