From: christos kotsis <christo.kotsi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT?} which fs on 1.8TB partition
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2017 20:45:57
I just noticed that ReiserFS has significant performance over ext3, 4 when
dealing with small files.

On 5 Oct 2017 11:32 pm, "christos kotsis" <christo.kotsi@×××××.com> wrote:

If the big data are used often,and I/O performance is desirable, then I
would go for two partitions.
One would be either ext3 or ext4, with huge block size, while the second
could be one of two with small block size(minimum 1024).