From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Not able to install ksh93
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 22:23:26
1 Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> writes:
2
3 > On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:07 PM, Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> wrote:
4 >> Hopefully someone here will recognize what is happening and some idea
5 >> what I should do about it.
6 >
7 > Sorry, but I'm not going to troubleshoot a 5 year old version. Please
8 > post build logs from the latest version of ksh in the tree. Preferably
9 > attached to a bug report.
10
11 OK, probably not with a bug report just yet. I suspect it may be some
12 of own foolishness at work. Sooner wait until I get some input.
13
14 "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org> writes:
15
16 [...]
17
18 > Please attach full build logs of current version. Linking to remote
19 > sites means several of us won't even bother to look.
22 Ok, mistakenly thought I was doing the right thing by NOT posting the
23 massive ouput on the group.
24
25 Currently waiting out an update of world with ksh removed from world
26 file.
27
28 Once thats completed I will try building the latest version and post
29 accourdingly.