From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: new mobo : Eth0 recovered
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:58:18
1 On Monday 23 April 2012 19:34:58 David W Noon wrote:
2 > On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:50:44 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote about Re:
3 > [gentoo-user] Re: new mobo : Eth0 recovered:
4 >
5 > [snip]
6 >
7 > > So I removed linux-firmware, rebooted and got kmail back.
8 >
9 > We all noticed that you are using KMail once more, because you are
10 > sending HTML messages with a huge font and bold typeface to the list.
11 >
12 > Any chance of you reconfiguring KMail not to send HTML messages?
13 > Please ... pretty please ... :-)
14
15 Is this better? I hate HTML in e-mail and I've never set any kmail
16 option to use it; however I did find "html-markup=true" in kmailrc and
17 set it to false.
18
19 Actually, that kmailrc setting sounds familiar from the last time
20 someone complained about my unconscious use of HTML. I don't know what's
21 setting it but I certainly am not.
24 Rgds
25 Peter