From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel panick after time while compiling....
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 23:37:07
1 Tamer Higazi wrote:
2 > Hi people!
3 > When I merge large or big packages like firefox, thunderbird or
4 > chromium. The system hangsup with "kernel panick" and displays on the
5 > screen reboot after 30 seconds.
6 >
7 > What could it be?!
11 > For any help or advises, I would kindly thank you.
16 > Tamer
20 Could be lots of things but have you checked your ram? Power supply
21 getting hot? CPU getting hot? Those are things I can thing of right
22 off the top of my head. I'm sure others will have additional ideas.
23
24 Dale
25
29 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!