From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ndiswrapper
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 13:01:13
1 On Saturday 21 April 2007 17:07, Matthew Daubenspeck wrote:
2 > On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 11:30:47PM +0100, Mick wrote:
3
4 > > > wlan0: encryption modes supported: none
5 > >
6 > > You need to define the encryption mode and module as suggested above.
7 >
8 > I have tried that as well and have copied settings and iwconfig lines
9 > from other systems that are working perfectly, so I don't believe that
10 > is the problem. I think it's something with the module itself, I just
11 > have no idea what.
12
13 All I can think is to remerge ndiswrapper (can't recall if you have already
14 done this). BTW, this is definitely required if you have just compiled a new
15 kernel.
16
17 Other than that I'm out of ideas. :-(
18
19 Good luck!
20 --
21 Regards,