From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Howzat!
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 05:43:00
1 On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 17:24, Joost Roeleveld <joost@××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 20 April 2011 16:49:26 Pandu Poluan wrote:
3 >> Google Talk:    pepoluan
4 >> Y! messenger: pepoluan
5 >> MSN / Live:      pepoluan@×××××××.com (do not send email here)
6 >> Skype:            pepoluan
7 >> More on me:  My LinkedIn Account  My Facebook Account
8 >
9 > Wouldn't this fit better at the bottom as a signature?
10
11 I had a stupid moment >.<
12
13 My full sig is like below, and it's originally in HTML, so the links
14 would've worked. Whenever I post to Gentoo-User, I change to
15 plaintext, crop the sig to only the top 3 lines (excluding the "--"),
16 and delete the rest.
17
18 Yesterday I clicked "Send" a moment too soon...
19
20 I've finally figured out why Gmail insisted on putting my sig above
21 the quote, and have now configured it to put the sig under the quote.
22 In the future, you won't see lines 4 ~ 8 of my sig (barring any more
23 stupid moments, of course...)
24
25 Rgds,
26 --
27 Pandu E Poluan
28 ~ IT Optimizer ~
29 Visit my Blog: http://pepoluan.posterous.com
30 Google Talk:    pepoluan
31 Y! messenger: pepoluan
32 MSN / Live:      pepoluan@×××××××.com (do not send email here)
33 Skype:            pepoluan
34 More on me:  My LinkedIn Account  My Facebook Account