From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Openoffice dies on startup
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 22:04:04
1 On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 2:08 AM, Dirk Heinrichs
2 <dirk.heinrichs.ext@×××.com> wrote:
3 > Am Donnerstag 25 September 2008 05:37:14 schrieb ext Kevin O'Gorman:
4 >
5 >> > openoffice-bin has been compiled with a given set of use flags and on a
6 >> > machine that may or may not match what you have. Compiling it yourself is
7 >> > always the better idea.
8 >>
9 >> Not so obviously better when it fails. Here's the tail of what I get:
10 >
11 > You do have enough free space in the build directory (~6G)?
12 >
13 > Bye...
16 Apparently not. I just had something else fail, and I'm moving stuff around.
17 That's probably a major part of what's plagueing me now.
18
19 ++ kevin
23 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD