From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to unmerge kde 4.1?
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:02:37
1 Roy Wright wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > Trying to switch from kde-portage to kde-testing overlays did not
5 > progress well. What I'd like to do to recover is unmerge all the kde
6 > 4.1 stuff and start over. Does anyone know a simple way (maybe a
7 > script) to do this? As far as I'm concerned, I'd really like to unmerge
8 > everything installed from the overlay.
9 >
10 > Thank you,
11 > Roy
16 Since KDE 4 is still masked, I would think you could remove the keyword
17 and unmask files then do a --depclean. I would also do a -p with that
18 just in case.
19
20 It's just a thought.
21