From: Norberto Bensa <nbensa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] kerberos gurus?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 00:01:36
1 Hello everyone!
2
3 I'm doing my first steps into Kerberos V and I got it working but not
4 the way I dreamed.
5
6 My network:
7
8 zeddmore (kdc)
9 venkman (client)
10 melnitz (client)
11
12 I can login into venkman (or melnitz) and I get a ticket. If I ssh to
13 zeddmore, it does so without a password and klist (on zeddmore) shows
14 the ticket, so venkman delegated (?) the ticket to zeddmore.
15
16 Now. If I log into venkman, ssh to melnitz does not delegate the
17 ticket. klist says there are no tickets.
18
19 Login on into zeddmore, ssh to venkman (or melnitz) doesn't show
20 tickets neither _unless_ I copy /etc/krb5.keytab from zeddmore to
21 venkman (and/or melnitz)
22
23 After copying the mentioned file, I get delegation in every box and it works.
24
25 Is that the way it should be or am I missing something?
26
27 Thanks in advance,
28 Norberto
29
31 This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.