From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Mplayer can't play DVDs
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:23:40
1 On 27 August 2006 21:22, Grant wrote:
2
3 > It's a Dell laptop that's a couple years old. I don't like gmplayer
4 > either. Is there any other way to use mplayer separate from the
5 > command line to play DVDs?
6
7 No idea about the GNOME world but there is kmplayer for KDE.
8
9 For DVDs, I use kmplayer, mplayer or kaffeine - whatever works best. Except
10 for DVDs home brewed on Windows systems that actually to not meet the specs
11 of a video DVD, I have no problems playing them. And even most of those
12 non-standard DVDs play.
13
14 Uwe
17 Mark Twain: I rather decline two drinks than a German adjective.
18 http://www.SysEx.com.na
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list