From: Raffaele BELARDI <raffaele.belardi@××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: X segfault with nvidia-drivers-295.40 on GT520
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 15:20:42
1 On 05/03/2012 04:45 PM, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 >> thanks, but I'd rather keep that as a last option because I have no
3 >> guarantee of success with the 302.07 driver.
4 >
5 > There are no guarantees in life. Only wasted time, which in this case
6 > amounts to 5-8 minutes for copying/editing and emerging. If you even
7 > need a guarantee even for not losing 8 minutes of your time, then I
8 > don't know :-/
9
10 You are right, it might be a quick solution if it works.
11 What kernel and xorg-server version are you running with 302.07?
12
13 thanks,
14
15 raffaele