From: zou <zone.zou@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] inkscape crashed when open/save file
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:22:29
1 Hello, everyone!
2
3 I emerged inkscape recently. The emerging process finished without
4 error-liked output, but, when I try to open or save a SVG file, inkscape
5 crashes with an "Internal Error".
6
7 In the file saving case, the file was saved into disk although a crash
8 had happened.
9
10 There are some information as following:
11
12 -------------------------------------------------------------------------
13
14 MAKEOPTS="-j3"
15 CFLAGS="-O2 -march=prescott -pipe"
16
17 # emerge -pv inkscape
18
19 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
20
21 Calculating dependencies... done!
22 [ebuild R ] media-gfx/inkscape-0.45.1-r1 USE="doc gnome mmx perl
23 -debug -dia -inkjar -jabber -lcms -postscript -spell -wmf" 0 kB
24
25 Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
26
28
29 Any hint?
30