From: Nistor Andrei <coder.tux@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Amarok, track length and moodbar problem...
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:11:00
1 On Tuesday 22 May 2007, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 > On Montag, 21. Mai 2007, Nistor Andrei wrote:
3 > > Hello list,
4 > >
5 > > I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i'm experiencing some
6 > > weird behaviour in Amarok. The problem is that with some songs the length
7 > > is not displayed. I'm unable to scroll forwards or backwards in the song,
8 > > and moodbar does not work on those songs either. Do you have any idea why
9 > > this is happening? I've attached a screenshot...
10 >
11 > moodbar? isn't it hardmasked and highly experimental?
12 >
13 It's in ~x86
14
15 > and the rest of your problems: which backend are you using?
16
17 The xine backend.
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list