From: Pandu Poluan <pandu@××××××.info>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: No more FLASH on Linux ?
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 02:05:54
1 On Feb 25, 2012 4:54 AM, "William Kenworthy" <billk@×××××××××.au> wrote:
2 >
3 ---- >8 snip
4 >
5 > Work supplied an ipad for me - what a pain. So many sites use flash its
6 > relegated to "toy" status even for web browsing. For my Cisco
7 > Netacademy work Ive installed win7 in qemu and access via rdp so I can
8 > use view flash, webinars etc. On a recent trip to Europe we took my
9 > wifes ipad and at the last minute added my old sony vaio (gentoo) laptop
10 > to the luggage - as well we did or we would have been stranded - so many
11 > booking/travel information sites use flash ...
12 >
13 > Reality is (for us) we cant do without being able to view flash content.
14 >
15 > BillK
16
17 True, that.
18
19 That's why I prefer Android tablets to iPads.
20
21 Rgds,