From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] alternative kernels
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:35:03
1 On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 5:01 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
2 <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 > Keep your stupid propaganda to yourself. Thank you.
5 >
6
7 Oh, wonderful, we haven't had a systemd flamewar in a whole week.
8
9 Please respect the code of conduct. That goes for everybody.
10
11 While not contrary to the code of conduct, I'd personally appreciate
12 it if everybody didn't decide to turn this into an opportunity to
13 re-hash all the pros and cons of the various init implementations.
14 I'm sure those interested in them won't have to look far back in the
15 archives to find a few hundred posts.
16
17 --
18 Rich