From: Charly <charlyghislain@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Juk Feature request
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 10:14:06
1 On Wednesday 30 November 2005 20:04, Felix Berger wrote:
2 > On Wednesday 30 November 2005 19:21, Charly wrote:
3 > > hi all
4 > >
5 > > i just thought it should be great to have the play queue always visible,
6 > > showing next, say, 25 tracks that will be played in shuffle mode. I think
7 > > itunes has this feature, it found it usefull....
8 >
9 > Hi Charly, if I you like you could also checkout KDE's noatun in
10 > conjunction with the playlist plugin iList (http://ilist.sf.net/) which
11 > provides a preview that shows the next 10, 25, [enter number you want]
12 > items and a queue which allows you to enqueue items to be played before the
13 > ones from the preview.
14 >
15 > iList also supports more advanced play modes like "Artist Aware Random"
16 > which makes sure no two songs of the same artist are played in a row or
17 > "Adaptive Learning", a play mode for which learns which songs you
18 > dislike/like by remembering which ones you skipped and which ones you added
19 > to the queue.
20 >
21 > I hope you excuse the spam,
22 > Felix
23 hi Felix,
24
25 Noatun seems interesting, but it needs arts :(
26 Maybe a plugin system could be devlopped for juk?
27 It could be usefull: normalize volume, play queue, vizualisations, etc...
28
29 Anyway, thanks for your reply!
30
31 Charly