From: Tim Igoe <tim@×××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenGL X desktop
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:04:36
1 I guess it was referring to the thread on the Gentoo forums
2
3 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-386012-highlight-xgl.html
7 Daevid Vincent wrote:
8 > I'm sorry, could you give me/us the URL for the forum?
9 >
10 > Is that a gentoo forum or the freedesktop one?
11 > I went to www.freedesktop.org but didn't see a 'forum' link, only mailing
12 > lists.
15 >> -----Original Message-----
16 >> From: Hemmann, Volker Armin
17 >> [mailto:volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de]
18 >> Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 1:59 AM
19 >> To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
20 >> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenGL X desktop
21 >>