From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [WAY OT] wanna learn networking internals
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 14:35:10
1 On 03/09/2015 16:31, James wrote:
2 > PS::I bet McKinnon can build a buffered serial port sniffer out of those old
3 > 74LSxx chips! I have a wide selection of those old 74LS chips in
4 > tubes, just in case you get an itch you need to scratch.......
5 > The date codes have faded....all I can make out is ....you old fart.....
8 McKinnon says "I'll have to get back to you on that!" while wandering
9 into his library to fetch the trusty old copy of Mastering Serial
10 Communications copyright 1986
16 Alan McKinnon
17 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com