From: Rafael Barrera Oro <borafael@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QA Notice: libdialog.la appears to contain PORTAGE_TMPDIR paths
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 18:27:14
1 2011/5/6 Kevin McCarthy <signals@g.o>
2
3 > On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 01:45:01PM -0300, Rafael Barrera Oro wrote:
4 > >
5 > > Attached to this message are the contents of the afforementioned file,
6 > > thanks for the help!!!
7 >
8 > Hmm... It looks like libtool is being called to link the library when
9 > DESTDIR is set. It shouldn't be set during the compile phase, only
10 > during the install phase. I wonder if the library is failing to be built
11 > for some reason during compile, so make tries to build it in the
12 > ebuild's install phase? I guess I'll need to see the entire build.log
13 > for it before I can know for sure:
14 >
15 > /var/tmp/portage/dev-util/dialog-1.1.20100428/temp/build.log
16 >
17 > --
18 > Kevin McCarthy <signals@g.o>
21 By all means, attached to this mail is the build log, thanks, sincerely

build.log text/x-log