From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kgpg (KDE4) and missing menu items
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 07:11:51
1 On Thursday 29 October 2009 05:58:25 Dmitry S. Makovey wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > is it me, or does Kgpg (KDE4) indeed miss menu items for "Keys/export" ,
5 > "Keys/reload" and so forth? I haven't noticed anything like that with
6 > any other application so far so I'm curious if that's something in my
7 > settings, or shall I stroll over to bugs.kde.org and file it?
8
9 Over here the "keys export", "keys sign" and "keys reload" are present in the
10 drop down menu under Keys as icons, but the textual description is missing.
11 Same with the main menu buttons. "keys export", "keys sign" are shown but
12 there are no tooltips when you hover over them. Otherwise they seem to work
13 fine.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick