From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Kmail storage of TLS certificate
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 00:05:32
1 walt wrote:
2 > On 08/10/2010 11:53 AM, Mick wrote:
3 >> ...
4 >> Any idea how I can reset this certificate as far as Kmail is
5 >> concerned? When
6 >> has it stored my clicking to save the acceptance of the certificate
7 >> and how
8 >> can I reset this?
9 >
10 > Maybe my alpha-test version of thunderbird is broken (it often is :)
11 > but I
12 > don't see any replies from the kde regulars in this group. Hey! Wake
13 > up!
14 >
15 > Back in the good old 3.x days I tried kmail and liked it a lot.
16 >
17 > Then came the dark days of 4.x and I had to escape from kde before the
18 > last
19 > bit of my sanity failed me.
20 >
21 > I seem to recall a submenu in kmail that let me manipulate
22 > certificates, much
23 > like mozilla, and now thunderbird. Is my memory failing me again?
24 > Maybe the
25 > menu disappeared with 4.x?
26 >
27 > You need a kde guru like Dale or Alan. Hey! Wake up and answer the
28 > question!
31 Dale gave up on Kmail a looooong time ago. I like the way Seamonkey
32 does mail so I sort of stuck with it, although the upgrade form 1.x to
33 2.x was touchy.
34
35 I did read somewhere where someone else was having issues but I'm not
36 sure it is the same thing. It may have been on the kde mailing list
37 tho. Maybe someone can search the archives and see if they find
38 something? I'll try to search later but got some things to do plus it
39 is stormy here. No rain for a month so not complaining about mother
40 nature's tummy rumbling. lol
41
42 Dale
43