From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound and Perl modules
Date: Sat, 19 May 2018 11:33:33
1 On Saturday, 19 May 2018 11:48:11 BST Klaus Ethgen wrote:
2 > I have no systemd, no consolekit and no "desktopenvironment". I use fvwm
3 > and lived well with using pulseaudio autostart when using an application
4 > that made use of it (cmus).
5
6 Hmm .... I'm not sure how ACLs for your user will be managed dynamically
7 without ConsoleKit. Check the link I suggested to see if there is a
8 workaround.
9
10 Perhaps someone who's managed to get this going without alsa and ConsoleKit
11 can chime in soon.
14 Regards,
15 Mick