From: Yohan Pereira <yohan.pereira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice: don't know how to handle video
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:19:01
1 On 23/09/12 at 09:20pm, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
2 > Has anyone been able to insert and play movies in libreoffice?
3
4 Hi,
5
6 I have libreoffice-bin installed and I can insert video files into
7 presentations. I tried a few random files that were lying arround (mp4,
8 flv etc) and they all work.
9
10 Do you have the appropriate gstreamer plugins installed ?
11 have a look at the media-plugins/gst-plugins-meta package.
15 - Yohan Pereira
16
17 The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
18 between a mermaid and a seal.
19 -- Mark Twain