From: Lavender <lavender_matrix@×××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Can't build firmware into kernel
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 10:45:35
1 I'm being working out with building KDE environment recently.
2 Now I need installing Xorg first. As the <The X Server Configuration HOWTO> says,
3 if I use radeon card ,then I need emerge radeon-ucode or linux-firmware package.
4 Then I need rebuild my kernel with External firmware blobs . My video card belongs
5 to radeon 4000 series, so I should add "radeon/R600_rlc.bin radeon/R700_rlc.bin" as
6 it says into External firmware blobs . But when I make, it says that it can't find files that I specific..
7 Can anyone help?