From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] where are KDE 5 menu item commands stored ?
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 04:27:16
1 I just updated Tatham's puzzles
2 & all my individual settings in the KDE menu were overwritten.
3
4 I'ld like to back them up to save labor the next time,
5 but I can't find where they're stored.
6 In ~/.config/menus/ there's a file applications-kmenuedit.menu ,
7 whose content corresponds to the layout of my restored menu,
8 but for each puzzle there's merely a filename,
9 eg 'sgt-puzzles_galaxies-sgt-puzzles.desktop',
10 whereas in the menu I've specified the command
11 as 'sgt-puzzles_galaxies 15x15dn',
12 which must be stored somewhere, as it opens correctly when clicked.
13
14 Can any KDE user advise ?
18 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
19 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
20 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca