From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which ghostscript to use?
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 16:47:31
1 On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 12:15:00AM +0800, Yuan MEI wrote:
2 > There are three versions of ghostscript inside the portage, they are
3 > `ghostscript', `ghostscript-gnu', `ghostscript-afpl'. In my opinion,
4 > afpl is used more widely, however, the latest version of afpl is not
5 > inside the portage. So, which to choose?
6 > --
7 > Yuan MEI
8
9 Personally, I just use ghostscript. I've heard that afpl has some
10 additional features, but last time I tried installing it, it refused
11 to work with a lot of things (but it was 4 months ago and I don't
12 quite remember what those things were).
13
14 W
15 --
16 "This is just for cultural purposes, so don't panic."
17 ~DeathMech, S. Sondhi. P-town PHY 205
18 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 4 days, 5 min
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list