From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Konsole colours have changed
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 22:19:19
1 On 26/04/2019 17:40, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > The recent kde-apps upgrade changed the colours used by konsole, In
3 > particular, the black background is no longer black, but a sort of washed-out
4 > charcoal grey. I compared the /usr/share/konsole/Linux.colorscheme file with
5 > an earlier version, but they were the same
6 >
7 > Is there somewhere else I can check?
8
9 Check if "Linux Colors" is actually the active profile. Right click,
10 "Edit Current Profile", "Appearance".