From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 10 finger typing trainer in portage?
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 00:22:08
1 On 1 Jul 2006, at 23:50, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Christoph Eckert wrote:
4 >>> great! that's what I was looking for, ktouch is probably cool but
5 >>> needs kdelibs, which take too long too compile :)
6 >>>
7 >>
8 >> no prob. Just ask a friend who has KDE installed to send you a
9 >> tarball
10 >> of his installation.
11 >
12 > I have KDE installed. I also have cable for my connection. Hmmmmm,
13 > makes you wonder.
14 >
15 > Wouldn't it need some of the files from kdelibs though? Looks like it
16 > would not start if they were missing.
17
18 I think the previous poster was messing about - I think he meant the
19 WHOLE installation. ;)
20
21 But if you wanted to do something like this it would probably work if
22 Karsten emailed you the output of `emerge -p ktouch` and then you ran
23 `quickpkg` for each package in that list.
24
25 But I'd rather start by trying app-misc/gtypist
26
27 Stroller.
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list