From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ROM does not play audio CD's
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 10:46:17
1 "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > Again, it is entirely possible that Joerg, despite his somehow weird
4 > behaviour, could be right. But I fail to see the strong evidence that
5 > should backup his strong statements.
6
7 So you like to tell us that if a few people like to spread a lie, all they need
8 to do is to create a web of pointers to copies of this lie?
9
10 A single person who tells the truth seems to have no chance in your world
11 because people do not make a reality check on statements but just count the
12 number of copies?
13
14 This "web of lies" is very efficient. Nobody seems to care that the claims
15 from the people around Bloch live in a world of reversed timelines. Why else
16 would people believe claims that obviously reverse cause and effect?
17
18 It would be easy to check timelines to get an impression of the credibility
19 of the people around Bloch.
22 I should mention that Bloch did not get much attention inside Debian with his
23 hirst attack which started around 2004. The CDDL was accepted by Debian and
24 nobody complained in February 2005 when I changed the first project from GPL to
25 CDDL. Nothing happened after I published the first OpenSolaris distribution on
26 June 17th 2005 - 3 days after the first OpenSolaris source was out. The attacks
27 from Debian against the CDDL started in September 2005 after the Nexenta distro
28 (Debian userland on top of Solaris) was published.
29
30 A year later but still a week _before_ the "cdrkit project" started, Debian
31 finally accepted the CDDL as free license. The people from the cdrkit "project"
32 still claim that the "fork" was done because the CDDL is not free. Do you
33 believe people who repeatedly contradict themself?
36 Jörg
39 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin
40 js@××××××××××××.de (uni)
41 schilling@××××××××××××××××.de (work) Blog: http://schily.blogspot.com/