From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nfs home directory vs kmail
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 16:54:57
1 > I recently moved my local home directory to an nfs-mounted directory.  Now I'm
2 > having trouble with kmail.  It seems that the permissions on
3 > ~/.kde/share/apps/kmail/mail/sent-mail/cur are being... changed...
4
5 How are you mounting the drive?
6
7 If it's in fstab, do you have the right options set for the mounting
8 permissions and filesystem permissions after mount?
9
10 Your output of an ls isn't that useful without knowing the working
11 directory (besides that those question marks are strange).
12
13 What about the permissions of /home/mdiehl before and after mount --
14 in particular, does it change (and does your user have rwx permissions
15 on it)?
16
17 Regards,
18 daid