From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Me-TV> Problems with video quality
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 09:30:49
1 Hi,
2
3 I am using Me-TV to (try to) watch DVB-T broadcasts.
4
5 And I am fighting against blocky artefacts and the stuttering of sound
6 an d video.
7
8 I googled a lot, but what I found partly dated back to 2008.
9
10 It was said one should switch the vodeo driver from xshm to xv
11 deinterlacing from standard to tvtime.
12
13 But the GUI does not give the user any oppurtunity to do so.
14 It is user-friendly (read: Only a few things are configurable).
15
16 How can I improve the picture quality of Me-TV?
17
18 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
19
20 Best regards,
21 Meino