From: Hartmut Figge <h.figge@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Question about Seamonkey and a test.
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 09:53:29
1 Dale:
2
3 >I just gave Seamonkey a fresh start. Now I have a question. I had the
4 >old set up so that when I opened Seamonkey, it would start both the
5 >browser and email. Now it only starts the browser. I remember it was
6 >in the preferences somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
7
8 Check the desired option.
9 http://www.triffids.de/pub/screenshot/sm100317.png (12 KB)
10
11 >Also, I'm hoping this page will arrive and not be blank. Also, can
12 >someone confirm this is TEXT ONLY with no HTML stuff.
13
14 It's OK. You could see yourself by using Ctrl+U. ;)
15
16 Hartmut