From: Alec Shaner <ashaner@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ebuild for Lost Labyrinth
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 17:09:46
1 Holly Bostick wrote:
2 >
3 > This was a simple emerge, so I hope I didn't bork it myself; I did
4 > forget to create a 'files' directory in the overlay folder, but since
5 > there were no files, I can't think that that would be the problem.
6 >
7 > I could be wrong, though, especially since it works under KDE. Why would
8 > the symlink not have been created for me?
9
10 Actually, /usr/games/bin/laby isn't a symlink, just a simple wrapper. I
11 think you need to create the files directory and copy the 'laby' file
12 there. May be that you missed it because it wasn't included in the
13 version 1.03 ebuild email, just the 1.02 one. You can get the file from
14 Nick Rout's first ebuild email from Aug 24.
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list