From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] New profile & gcc update
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 18:29:21
1 Well, I moved to the new profile and started emerging gcc on about eight
2 computers or so. I use distcc to speed up the compile process on the
3 slower machines, so I need to keep the versions in sync.
4
5 I forgot to prefix `emerge -1 gcc` with `FEATURES="-distcc"` and am
6 wondering if the sys-devel/gcc ebuild itself disables distcc on itself.
7 It's been running a while now and it hasn't thrown up its hands in
8 disgust yet, so I'd rather not interrupt it if I don't have to.
9
10 I took a quick look in the ebuild, and don't see anything obvious.
11
12 Anyone know?
13
14 Dan