From: Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] New profile & gcc update
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 18:29:21
Well, I moved to the new profile and started emerging gcc on about eight
computers or so. I use distcc to speed up the compile process on the
slower machines, so I need to keep the versions in sync.

I forgot to prefix `emerge -1 gcc` with `FEATURES="-distcc"` and am
wondering if the sys-devel/gcc ebuild itself disables distcc on itself.
It's been running a while now and it hasn't thrown up its hands in
disgust yet, so I'd rather not interrupt it if I don't have to.

I took a quick look in the ebuild, and don't see anything obvious.

Anyone know?

Dan