From: Shawn Singh <callmeshawn@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Did I just get hacked???
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:42:13
1 Grant,
2
3 I figured I should add this note. I'm recommending AIDE as something if you
4 get to the point where you feel like you've been hacked, you've done your
5 post-mortem, and are ready to rebuild, upon your rebuild AIDE might prove to
6 be handy in the future. It'd probably be useless on a system that has
7 already been compromised.
8
9 Later,
10