From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - Rosegarden View issue
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 00:21:34
1 On 5/16/06, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > This may be a stupid question, but here goes: In Rosegarden in the
3 > notation editor, is it possible to view more than one measure at a time,
4 > and if so, how do I do it? Mine only shows me one measure at a time,
5 > but a picture in the Rosegarden handbook showed multiple measures in the
6 > same screen and the handbook seemed to think that this feature was on by
7 > default, but I can't figure out how to turn it on...
8
9 Michael,
10 In my use of RG it has never been a problem to see more than one
11 measure. The only time I've seen a single measure is when the track
12 has only a single measure of MIDI data. Sometimes a default track will
13 show up this way.
14
15 If that's the case then in track view extend the region to have
16 more measures and even with no data in them you should see more
17 measures in the notation view.
18
19 Note that I haven't been using RG in quite awhile and it's possible
20 that something has changed or a bug has crept in. I suspect that Chris
21 and the other RG devs are still very much able to answer these
22 questions best on the RG-users list.
23
24 Cheers,
25 Mark