From: Bewater <cofairy@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 3
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 12:28:16
1 "Alastair Irving" <alastair.irving@×××××××××.uk> writes:
2
3 > Hi
4 >
5 > I'm fairly new to gentoo, and was wondering what success people hav had with
6 > firefox 3. I unmasked the relevent ebuild, but this then required a library
7 > which I had to unmask, which then required another masked library. At this
8 > point I stopped, as it looked as though I was going to end up updating a
9 > fairly large number of packages to unstable versions and I was worried this
10 > might break something else on my system.
11 >
12 > Any advice will be gratefully received.
13 >
14 > Alastair Irving
15
16 another choice is firefox-bin.only one package needs to be unmasked.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list