From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] apcupsd - not emailing me when power down
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 07:29:36
1 On Saturday 06 Jun 2015 23:53:31 Joseph wrote:
2 > My remote box is connected direclty to apcups and it is running "apcupsd"
3 > However, when I pull the cord out of the wall the "onbattery" script is not
4 > email me anything.
5 >
6 > My configuration: apcupsd.conf
7 >
8 > UPSCABLE usb
9 > UPSTYPE usb
10 > DEVICE
11 > POLLTIME 60
12 > LOCKFILE /var/lock
13 > SCRIPTDIR /etc/apcupsd
14 > PWRFAILDIR /etc/apcupsd
15 > NOLOGINDIR /etc
16 > ONBATTERYDELAY 6
17 > BATTERYLEVEL 60
18 > MINUTES 10
19 > TIMEOUT 0
20 > ANNOY 300
21 > ANNOYDELAY 60
22 > NOLOGON disable
23 > KILLDELAY 0
24 > NETSERVER on
25 > NISIP 0.0.0.0
26 > NISPORT 3551
27 > EVENTSFILE /var/log/apcupsd.events
28 > EVENTSFILEMAX 10
29 > UPSCLASS standalone
30 > UPSMODE disable
31 > STATTIME 0
32 > STATFILE /var/log/apcupsd.status
33 > LOGSTATS off
34 > DATATIME 0
35 >
36 > onbattery - script suppose to be called by "/etc/apcupsd/apccontrol" and
37 > execute it. What am I missing?
38
39 I don't have this UPS to know what its scripts are doing, but have you
40 configured the /etc/apcupsd/onbattery script with your email address and have
41 you installed a mail application to handle emailing tasks on your system?
44 Regards,
45 Mick