From: Justin <justin@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] tuning ./configure parameters via emerge
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 06:21:28
1 Nicolas Sebrecht schrieb:
2 > Justin Findlay <justin@××××××××.us> a écrit:
5 >> You probably just need to set it in your /etc/make.conf. make.conf is
6 >> just a bunch of bash variables anyway.
9 > Hmmm. If I do that, it will be applied to all ebuilds.
12 You can set it in /etc/portage/env/<cat>/<pkg>. There you set every
13 variable portage knows and overwrite the default value. I always use
14 this to use package specific CFLAGS, FFLAGS, fortran compiler and else.
15 If it doesn't work directly try to set an export in front. For some
16 strange reason, this has to be done in many cases for switching the F77
17 variable.