From: Ryan Tandy <tarpman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xscreensaver on startup (quick question)
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 03:47:14
1 Álvaro Castro wrote:
2
3 >Hello!!
4 >
5 >This may be a very stupid question, but google doesn't
6 >answer me...
7 >
8 >I'm using enlightenment 17 and entrance as display
9 >manager. I would like to have xscreensaver loaded when
10 >I start my session (and, if possible on any other
11 >environment like e16 or fluxbox, that I also have
12 >installed).
13 >
14 >uf!
15 >
16 >Thankss a lot!
17 >
18 >.alvaro.castro.
25 >LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
26 >Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.
27 >http://es.voice.yahoo.com
30 Add 'xscreensaver &' to your X session file - ~/.xinitrc if you startx,
31 ~/.Xsession if you use XDM - don't know about E17 or other WMs. Make
32 sure you add it before the last line if said last line starts with
33 'exec' and/or doesn't end with '&'.
34 --
35 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list