From: Renat Golubchyk <ragermany@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel updates
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:56:30
1 On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 19:43:07 +0100 Digby Tarvin <digbyt@×××.org> wrote:
2 > The portage system seems pretty effective in keeping the user level
3 > code up to date on a gentoo system - but now that I have had my
4 > system installed for 6-7 months it has occured to me that my
5 > kernel is no longer current, and I havn't found anything in the
6 > handbook suggesting how this should be approached.
7 >
8 > Is there a recommended procedure that someone can point me to?
9
10 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/kernel-upgrade.xml
13 Cheers,
14 Renat
17 Probleme kann man niemals mit derselben Denkweise loesen,
18 durch die sie entstanden sind.
19 (Einstein)