From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Accessing CVS on non-standard port
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 20:56:38
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 20:41 on Sunday 28 November 2010, walt did
2 opine thusly:
3
4 > On 11/28/2010 09:33 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > So I've gone with plan B: use the official VPN, even though it sucks.
6 >
7 > Um, so who's the administrator for the official VPN?
10 Not me :-)
11
12 We used to have a Cisco VPN. It was brilliant, used IPSec, and connections
13 would stay alive for periods of time approaching infinity.
14
15 Then Cisco decided to stop supporting it, so the company had to phase it out.
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com