From: Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen Power down
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:51:22
1 On Friday, 2 June 2006 23:48, Timothy A. Holmes wrote:
2 > Hi folks:
3 >
4 > I, like several others have been battling the problem of screens going
5 > into power saver mode, and I have not been able to come to a resolution
6 > to it yet. I followed the discussion of several weeks ago, and it did
7 > not appear to make a difference. I have pasted in the relavant parts of
8 > my xorg.conf. If someone could please help me out here -- this is
9 > getting a bit frustrating -- the options I specified according to the
10 > messages from a couple weeks ago in the section under the monitor (the
11 > DPMS etc)
12 >
13 > There was a question at the time of the discussion if the 0 was the
14 > appropriate value to turn stuff off, but I never heard a resolution on
15 > that either.
16 >
17 > blah blah
20 Remove the following line.
21 > Option "DPMS" "true"
22 >
23 > blah blah
26 > Timothy A. Holmes
27 > IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher
28 >
29 > Medina Christian Academy
30 > A Higher Standard...
31 >