From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.3.95 tarballs?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:13:21
1 On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.de> wrote:
2 > KDE 4.3.95 has been put in the kde overlay three days ago. However,
3 > fetching still fails even after three days.
4 >
5 > Any place I can get the tarballs? The manifests have checksums in them for
6 > all the tarballs, suggesting that they're available somewhere.
7
8 I think 4.3.95 is KDE SC 4.4 RC2, so they probably hide them until the
9 official announcement. At least that's how it has happened in the
10 past. I think distro KDE maintainers have early access so they can
11 have them ready instantly when the announcement is made.
12
13 Last I saw, it should be released publically Friday (today) or
14 Saturday depending on time zone.