From: luis jure <ljc@××××××××××××.uy>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Rosegarden works???
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 21:56:11
1 on 2011-08-13 at 10:09 Michael Mol wrote:
2
3 >I don't use rosegarden, but I noticed you didn't try 'strace'.
4
5 who said i didn't? :-)
6
7 yes, i did try strace, but i'm not a programmer, just a composer, so i
8 can't interpret the output. in these cases i can only google the results,
9 to see if i find something helpful (or ask here...).
10
11 strace rosegarden gets stuck at this:
12
13 futex(0x319b2cc, FUTEX_WAIT_PRIVATE, 1, NULL
14
15 googling this i found a page where it mentions that the problem might be
16 related to qt4.7:
17
18 http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3168620&group_id=4932&atid=104932