From: Bruce Hill <daddy@×××××××××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hard drive change
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2012 14:39:29
1 On Fri, Nov 09, 2012 at 05:56:57AM -0800, Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > >
3 > Please, don't take Volker seriously as anyone who represents the basic
4 > discourse here. I black listed him a year ago but unfortunately his
5 > rudeness still leaks through. While he is technically capable, far more
6 > than me certainly, it's my opinion personally that he isn't worth the time.
7 > Feel free to blacklist him and then listen to others here who are
8 > technically at least if not far more capable and always more friendly in
9 > their delivery.
10 >
11 > Good luck,
12 > Mark
13
14 Thanks for clarifying ... Volker Armin Hemmann ... done
15 --
16 Happy Penguin Computers >')
17 126 Fenco Drive ( \
18 Tupelo, MS 38801 ^^