From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 200MB waste from /usr/share/locale ?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:43:44
1 Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > On 11/28/2011 02:41 AM, Mike Edenfield wrote:
3 >> Since I didn't write it at work it's all yours. :)
4 > Thanks. Posted here:
5 >
6 > https://blog.hartwork.org/?p=1516
7 >
8 > Best,
12 > Sebastian
17 *cough cough* Maybe a good burp too. I get this:
18
19 This Connection is Untrusted
22 You have asked SeaMonkey to connect
23 securely to blog.hartwork.org, but we can't confirm that your connection
24 is secure.
25 Normally, when you try to connect securely,
26 websites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
27 going to the right place. However, this website's identity can't be
28 verified.
29
30 What Should I Do?
31
32 If you usually connect to
33 this website without problems, this error could mean that someone is
34 trying to impersonate the website, and you shouldn't continue.
35
36 Technical Details
37
38 I Understand the Risks
39
40 If you understand what's going on, you
41 can tell SeaMonkey to start trusting this website's identification.
42 Even if you trust the website, this error could mean that someone is
43 tampering with your connection.
44 Don't add an exception unless
45 you know there's a good reason why this website doesn't use trusted
46 identification.
49 Just thought I would let you know in case you don't see that on your end.
50
51 Dale
52
54
55 P. S. I guess I trust you. lol
58 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!