From: John Hawk <jhawk3@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Where can I download 2006.0 minimal LiveCD?
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 21:14:47
1 I have an old 2006.0 cd. I can make an ISO image if you have a place for me to upload it to.
2
3 ________________________________
4
5 From: Grant [mailto:emailgrant@×××××.com]
6 Sent: Sun 2/1/2009 4:09 PM
7 To: Gentoo mailing list
8 Subject: [gentoo-user] Where can I download 2006.0 minimal LiveCD?
12 Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the 2006.0 minimal LiveCD
13 iso? According to this:
14
15 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/liveusb.xml
16
17 "If you want to use the minimal CD on a smaller key or boot a <i686
18 system, you need to follow the procedure described in this document
19 with a 2006.0 minimal CD image because of a bug in more recent
20 releases."
21
22 My USB key is only 512MB so I need the minimal CD. I tried going
23 ahead with 2008.0 anyway but it won't boot. I'm trying to install
24 Gentoo on an Acer Aspire 110.
25
26 - Grant

winmail.dat application/ms-tnef