From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: Gentoo-User ML <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] urxvt kesyms
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 06:46:41
1 Am Tue, 30 Aug 2011 05:05:19 +0200
2 schrieb meino.cramer@×××.de:
3
4 > Hi,
5
6 Hi,
7
8 > I want to remap the "create new tab", "next tab" and "previous tab"
9 > keybindings to the keycombo I used to use with my previous mrxvt.
10 >
11 > Urxvt has keysym support with a somehow complicate syntax.
12 >
13 > What is the spelling/nameing of the commands I want to remap?
16 > Or more generally:
17 > Where can I get a list of all supported commands, which I can
18 > map to keys?
19
20 I believe you want the technical reference in "man 7 urxvt". It also contains
21 some examples in the FAQ, but if you want to skip that, the technical reference
22 starts at the section "RXVT-UNICODE TECHNICAL REFERENCE".
23
24 > Best regards,
25 > mcc
26
27 HTH
28 --
29 Marc Joliet
30 --
31 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
32 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup